Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Linking out

Friends,

I've added some links to people I know who read my blog, some of whom have graciously added me to their list of links on their respective blogs. I fully understand that the material I convey on Hairy Alpaca can be a bit, er, rabidly anti-conformist and offensive to many people. That's how I like it. But given that, I will understand if you don't want to be associated with my ideas. If this is the case, shoot me an e-mail (hairyalpaca@gmail.com) and let me know, and I'll take you off the list.

If you maintain a blog and want to be added to the list, just let me know. My intention here is to create more of a community for ideas, debate and random bitching.

Also, if you have a blog explaining the finer points of smoking crack, a reader somewhere out there on the Internet needs some information. I'm just saying.

No comments: