Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm all cracked up


I apologize profusely for the low quality of the image, as I was working at my office with MSPaint and suffering through Vista, but I wanted to share this monumental occasion with my loyal readers. So without further ado, I would like to announce that Hairy Alpaca Inc. has officially been found on the Internet after somebody typed "i want to start smoking crack" into Google.

I have so many people to thank. The Lord, of course, first and foremost, without whom I would never have been able to establish a blog that is accessed by future crack smokers. I also need to throw a shout out to Biggie Smalls. Poorin' out liquor for ya, baby!

Oh, and just for future reference, crack is whack.

* UPDATE: For the record, that string of dotted lines doesn't indicate the daily usage of this blog. It just demonstrates the number of people who have visited the site by typing in those magical words. So, don't worry, you're not the only sucker trying to digest this insanity. The blog has been growing steadily, so thanks for reading!

No comments: